Bright Side found out 15 simple but effective cooking tips every foodie should know. These secrets will help you to make your dishes taste just as great as Gordon Ramsay's (or even better!).
How do restaurant chefs manage to cook delicious culinary masterpieces so fast? Professional chefs usually keep all their cooking tricks a secret and share them only with their students.
The perfect steak 0:47
The juiciest meat 1:31
Flavoring spices 2:24
Light and airy dough 3:05
Fish with a delicate crust 3:39
Cooking steak without oil 4:13
Creamy mashed potatoes 4:41
Excellent cream soup 5:29
The best pancakes 6:19
Sugar is not for sweetness 6:51
The most difficult one: perfectly fried eggs 7:15
Clear broth 8:10
Crispy bread crust 9:06
Cook onions correctly 9:46
Don't be afraid of garlic 10:32
- Don't fry a piece of meat that you've just taken out of the fridge. Leave it for an hour or 2 before cooking to let it come up to room temperature. Now you'll fry the meat evenly and get a great meal, regardless of how you like your steak done.
- It takes time to fry chicken or pork properly, and you can dry them out very easily. To avoid this, many European chefs use a simple trick: they put the meat in a brine. It's very easy to make a good brine: take 3 cups of water, and add ¼ cup of salt and ¼ cup of sugar. Pour the brine into your meat so that the liquid covers it, and put the bowl in a fridge.
- To extract natural flavors and enhance the taste of the black pepper or cumin in your dish, toss them in a pan over medium heat, toasting them until they're fragrant. After that, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind your spices.
- If you want to make it perfect, here is a simple rule. Take the butter and eggs out of the fridge the night before to let them come up to room temperature.
- If you want to fry fish on a grill, spread some mayonnaise on it to get a tasty, delicate crust. Take a pastry brush, dip the tip in the sauce, and lightly apply mayo to the fish. Add some salt, and then grill it.
- Alain Ducasse, one of the most famous chefs in the world, revealed his secret for cooking a great steak. The steak is placed on its edge because it renders the fat. Now you're able to cook the steak in beef fat, plus it creates a delicious crust on the edges.
- Before turning boiled potatoes into the mashed ones, you need to dry them properly. Just place them in a clean heated frying pan, and keep them there until the remains of water dry out. Don't let the heat fry them. When the potatoes are dry, you'll get the best creamy mashed potatoes.
- Right before you start cooking it, fry all the vegetables separately with olive oil. Then add some water or broth. Frying will caramelize the sugar in the vegetables and enhance their flavor. The dish will be exquisite and tasty.
- Regardless of the recipe you follow, always add two tablespoons of sour cream to the mix. This trick suits all kinds of pancakes well, and they turn out to be very tasty, fluffy, and free of cracks.
- Sugar can be as good a seasoning as salt. Add a bit of sugar to a dish with pickled or fresh tomatoes or a tomato paste. The sugar reduces their natural sourness and makes any meal taste better.
- The 3 components of perfectly fried eggs are a thick-walled frying pan, butter, and minimum heat. Heat up the frying pan, and add 1/2 tablespoon of butter. It has to melt slowly, not reach a sizzle. Break the eggs, and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add salt, and enjoy perfectly fried eggs.
- A clear broth is the main component in many soups, sauces, and other dishes. To make a crystal clear broth, you need to cook chicken on a low heat without a cover for at least 3 hours.
- If you bake at home, you might have faced difficulties with your crust: it's either too pale or too thick. You can solve this problem quite easily by putting a bowl of water into your oven when you bake. Instead of such a bowl, you can use a tray full of ice cubes.
-Use a medium heat for frying, and add both cooking oil and butter to the heated frying pan. Cut the onions, and fry them with some salt.
- If you still love to eat it but don't want to frighten away your date or wreck the negotiations, don't add garlic to the dish. Instead, you can apply some garlic juice to the plate. Thus you'll avoid the unpleasant smell and enjoy your favorite flavor.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
Your mashed potato trick is wrong. You dry your potatoes if you're going to make pasta like gnocchi out of them. Drying your potatoes does not make them creamy or fluffy. That is wrong. What makes potatoes creamy and fluffy is heavy cream and butter put your potatoes through a food mill do not match them if you over with them they will become gluey and sticky. Drying your potatoes is a waste of freaking time this guy does not know what he is talking about
Popular dough does not make any anything more flaky. With a yeast dough there is CO2 that is being made causing the dough to rise. To make flaky dough you have to go through many steps to get a flaky dough like in croissants sure. Bread dough does not get flaky. So far this has been a useless video
A good Chef does not use frozen food at all with the exception of shrimp. Any decent Chef will not buy anything frozen or freeze anything because it ruins the chemical makeup of the food. If you don't know how to saw it out correctly you will have Purge you seen it at the grocery store huge bags of meat with lots of liquid in that is called Purge. That is from thawing things out too quickly. All those juices that are in that bag should be in the meat.
There are no tricks on a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America I give anyone my recipe that ask for a copy. It doesn't do anyone any good to have a recipe if they don't know the chemistry and the basic techniques of good food. My recipes are not a secret. If I were to give them to you you could not do them the way I do them. I sold one of my recipes to a steakhouse chain in California. They offered me $1,000 for the recipe. Is that asked me for the recipe I would have given it to them. I sold them the recipe my desert is not on t h e i r menu
Wait, if you're at a business meeting or on a date, how are you going to ask the chef to not use garlic but instead apply garlic juice to the plate? The other person at your meeting/date will most likely be weirded out.
this confirms my ideer about why most chefs are terreble at cooking vegan food. They dont know how to make things taste great without adding, butter, cream, milk, eggs, to everything they make, and the rest they learn is how to cook meat in different ways. :D
Bro, right off the bat; number 15, you should never defrost eny thing at room temp. Either leave it in the fridge over night or do it during the cooking process. Doing it during the cooking process may reduce the flavor, but it will avoid eny food born illnesses. Leaving it on your counter leaves it at high risk for food born illnesses.
Sooooo basically use indian spices, thats all you gotta do! First take pan, some oil, sautee some onions abt 2 mins, then add some spicy green peppers or jalapenos, then after abt a min, add tomatoes, then after abt 2 to 3 mins add chicken, let them all fry for abt 10 mins, stir some, let chicken fry a bit, then add salt & turmeric, let it fry for another 10 mins or so, then add cilantro, chicken curry powder, cumin, etc, after a min, add a lil bit of water for gravy and let it shimmer for a min, Wallaaa! Use this technique for all your meats and itll work for most. Let me know what u think
I'm a bit upset that this video is not vegan friendly. I see eggs, butter, and most of it talks of meat. You could maybe talk about how to grill the vegan impossible burger and give tips on how to cook vegan food well so help gain more vegans as a part of a solid veganhood
Anunciado durante a Gamescom 2017, uma das maiores feiras de videogame do mundo, o remake de Secret of Mana é, desde o início, um projeto pensado para agradar aos fãs de longa data e atrair jogadores novatos com um gameplay mais acessível.
Não se engane: a versão 2018 de Secret of Mana está mais para uma recriação do que uma mera remasterização com pequeno ajustes gráficos. O que temos aqui é um jogo completamente atualizado, com personagens redesenhados que ganharam nova vida graças à estética cartunesca.
Se, por um lado, as mudanças visuais foram projetadas para atrair novatos, por outro, algumas pessoas podem torcer o nariz pela simplicidade da nova abordagem - especialmente no que diz respeito aos cenários e criaturas do mundo.
Os cenários coloridos, por exemplo, ainda que estejam bem representados, trazem pouca variedade e deixam game com cara de “jogo de celular”. Isso fica mais evidente pela estrutura do game, já que muitas áreas estão completamente vazias e monótonas. Nesse quesito, Secret of Mana não tem vantagem em ter o fator nostalgia a seu favor.
O remake utiliza a clássica perspectiva de visão aérea, com a câmera posicionada acima dos personagens. É possível arrastar as bordas da tela manualmente para ter uma visão mais ampla do ambiente, o que é bastante útil para momentos de exploração.
O brilho da era noventista, mas com ressalvas.
Antes de tudo, é importante ressaltar que não há legendas em português, então o melhor a fazer é jogar com textos em inglês. A história continua sendo o ponto mais alto de Secret of Mana e, novamente, coloca o jogador no controle de três adoráveis personagens: Randi, Primm e Popoi - é possível jogar em modo cooperativo local para até três usuários.
O objetivo do grupo é lutar contra um império traidor ao mesmo tempo em que tenta recuperar o poder da Mana para restaurar a paz. O grande problema é que, embora os gráficos estejam atualizados, as animações ficaram presas ao passado. Em vez de despertar o sentimento de nostalgia, a falta de capricho passa a impressão de que o remake foi feito às pressas.
A jogabilidade à la Zelda foi aprimorada e permite desferir ataques de qualquer ângulo. Os inimigos também demonstram mais inteligência, uma vez que agora eles têm a opção de atacar a partir de qualquer ponto do cenário.
Ainda que a movimentação esteja mais fluida, parece haver algum problema técnico relacionado ao impacto dos golpes. Isso porque há momentos em que o personagem simplesmente não acerta o ataque, mesmo posicionado a uma distância razoável do oponente.
Além disso, a interface dos menus ficou bem aquém do esperado, com abas confusas e muito mal posicionadas. Há, no entanto, uma opção de mapear os itens essenciais nos botões do joystick ou teclado, o que facilita muito a organização na hora de combates mais exigentes.
O remake de Secret of Mana mantém a essência da pérola dos RPGs de ação dos anos 90, mas comete muitos deslizes ao tentar mexer em time que está ganhando. Menus engessados, sistema de combate com problemas técnicos e animações presas ao passado impedem o relançamento de ser a experiência definitiva, apesar de que possa valer para quem nunca experimentou o jogo original.