Sometimes, life produces the kinds of situations that no Hollywood scriptwriter could ever dream up. Comical, ambiguous, unpredictable, tragic — life is such a multifaceted thing. Frankly speaking, the last two stories hit me right in the heart.
Other videos you might like:
10 Touching Stories That Prove True Love Exists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LikU99ut4w
15 Stories That'll Make You Fall in Love With Humanity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FC6PQ6Tyw&
10 Adorable Stories That Will Melt Your Heart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM2CD9x9jOM&
Story 1 0:46
Story 2 1:19
Story 3 1:52
Story 4 2:36
Story 5 3:13
Story 6 4:03
Story 7 4:39
Story 8 5:07
Story 9 6:01
Story 10 6:27
- My grandma called yesterday, asking if I could look for grandpa: he went somewhere and hadn’t come back yet. I said I would do that, and I looked at grandpa who was wood-burning grandma’s portrait at my place. They’re celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary on next Thursday.
- I was meeting my boyfriend’s parents. We were having dinner, and my hands were shaking with anxiety. Of course, when I tried to take some salad from the bowl, I dropped it all on the table. I thought, ‘Okay, here we go...’ Then my boyfriend thrust his fork into my little mess of a salad and started eating it! I think I’ll marry him.
- I was seized by appendicitis, and an ambulance was called. We were racing along; I had a terrible pain, and I was with my girlfriend and a doctor. Suddenly, I understood that something was missing… "Can you turn the siren on? This is my first time in an ambulance, and I've always dreamed of having the siren on!" The doctor said that the siren was broken. As I lay back in the stretcher, upset, I heard both my girlfriend and the doctor begin to make a noise like a siren. They kept it up all the way to the hospital.
- I woke up from someone breathing close to my ear. I opened my eyes to see the cutest Labrador puppy I’ve ever seen! My parents had remembered my dream from 20 years ago when I was still a kid. At that time, they couldn’t get a dog because of the small size of our apartment and our neighbors. Now that I live alone in a large apartment, they decided to get me a special present.
- I was coloring a picture at the dinner table before going to bed. So as not to forget the idea, I sorted all the pencils in a certain order, filling the whole table with them. My husband was making breakfast in the morning when I rushed in screaming, "Oh gosh! I overslept!". Then I saw there were no pencils on the table anymore. I was upset, but not too much — it was my fault, after all.
I went into the bedroom and saw my pencils all on my work desk. My husband laid them out for me in that same order! All 50 of them.
- I study 100 miles away from my parents. One day I fell sick with a high fever. My dad came to drive me from the uni to the campus. He had to drive two hours and then back again so I wouldn't have to wait for the bus and ride it for 20 minutes! He also brought me mom’s broth and honey. Well… There are no words to explain how much I love them. And I’ll love them till my last breath.
- Looking straight at me, my dearly loved husband says, ‘So much fat, and yet so delicious!’ After a minute of being completely nonplussed, I realize he is eating smoked fish. He only just escaped a slow and painful death.
- She was my first love, and we were madly in love. However, I thought I was too young for serious relationships and chose career over love. Now I’m 30. Recently, I met her in a shopping center. She’s now happily married and has a son. We sat in a cafe for four hours, talking about everything. We both confessed we’d had the best time of our lives together. Well… I came home and simply burst into tears. How stupid I was to exchange the love of my life for all this! Don’t let "your" people go.
- Yesterday, I chose the wrong number and accidentally sent my dad a message saying ‘I love you,’ which was meant for my husband. A few minutes later I got a reply, ‘I love you too. Dad.’ I almost cried. We say things like that to each other so rarely.
- Last week, I saw a girl who looked about eight years old. She was talking to a dog, petting it and smiling. Her parents were standing to one side. Holding her by the hand, they were watching her. It was clear from their faces that they were happy. I later learned that the girl had autism, and that was the first time her parents heard her talk using full sentences.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
I have a story...
In second grade, I had a boyfriend ( We'll say his name is Bob just for security). Me, Bob, and my two friends (Say their names are Susan and Katy). We were all hanging out at Susan's house. My mom told me to come home if it started raining. It had started to rain when my best friend Katy, grabbed me and held me there. She said that if Bob didn't say I love you to me, I couldn't go home. Since we were only 8, it was a big deal. So, of course he said it. But by that point, I was soaking wet and was wearing all white. He had brought is expensive electric scooter (wasn't water proof) and offered to let me ride it home so I could get back quicker. His dad was going to drive him and the scooter home. But Bob insisted on letting me ride it home. After I parked it in my garage, it was broke and wouldn't turn back on. And I got in trouble for not coming home. So Bob ran to my house the next morning and said it was his fault. My mom believed him. So I still got grounded, but his mom wouldn't buy him a new scooter. I still feel bad to this day, even though we are no longer together...
But the moral of the story is to not take your boyfriends expensive electric scooter if it is raining
#8 could have been mine and a certain woman in my life. I met her when she was 14 and I was 16. Her parents told me to leave her alone after they saw how serious we were getting. 35 years later we met up at a gas station and now are married for 17 years. Just shows if you are meant to be you will be.
I was not knowing these kinds of daily routine Incidents are counted as big stories.
Dear admin Can you publish something about Sudan or Ethiopia? Something like the movie Blood Diamond.They speak more about human feelings than this.
Love or affection is something intense and of mutual acceptance which need not requires public certification.
I realize this is old but I’ll add mine anyway. On my mother’s deathbed I asked her to send me butterflies when she was around. Butterflies were her favorite ever...as a child whenever I drew a picture for her she told me to draw her butterflies....after her passing I flew back down a month later with my sister to pick up my father and drive him back to north to where we live for a visit As we pulled into his neighborhood there was a car with a license plate that had a butterfly embossed on it and it read “birth”. My sister told me to take a photo of the plate as a sign from my mother and so I did....the date on the photo is September 22nd 2014. We all laughed and tried to guess what she was trying to tell us but quickly forgot it...fast forward to that January and after 8 years of secondary infertility at 38 years old I got pregnant...my daughter’s birthday? September 22nd, 2015...thanks Mom. And yes we named her after my mother....
My Story: it was about 2 weeks after my Husband and I started Dating. He was cleaning his Garage because there was a bad smell that he couldn’t find it. When I was helping clean I got down to look under the work bench. I hit my head on the bench when I went to stand up making the bench and the attached shelfs shake. That is when I was hit with the mystery bad smell. It was a cup half full of Milk his Dad had left and forgot about on the top shelf of the bench. It was full of Maggots. The contents of the cup landed on top of my head and maggots tangled up in my Long thick hair. My Husband (boyfriend at the time) helped me rise out my hair then he spent the next hour picking out all the Maggots caught in my hair. Right then I knew I was going to Marry Him someday. That was 12 yrs ago and we have been married 6 yrs.
I am a 27 years old man and i find it really hard to say sorry to my mom and dad...but yesterday i collected all my courage and said to them "i am sorry for saying wrong things and that i would never say them again"...i almost bursted into tears saying this but i managed to hide them !!!
story number 9, beginning to lose my composure .... miss you, mam, dad
story number 10, bursting into tears as I have a 3 years old autistic son too. Son, I believe you will be able to say that you love us, son.
Anunciado durante a Gamescom 2017, uma das maiores feiras de videogame do mundo, o remake de Secret of Mana é, desde o início, um projeto pensado para agradar aos fãs de longa data e atrair jogadores novatos com um gameplay mais acessível.
Não se engane: a versão 2018 de Secret of Mana está mais para uma recriação do que uma mera remasterização com pequeno ajustes gráficos. O que temos aqui é um jogo completamente atualizado, com personagens redesenhados que ganharam nova vida graças à estética cartunesca.
Se, por um lado, as mudanças visuais foram projetadas para atrair novatos, por outro, algumas pessoas podem torcer o nariz pela simplicidade da nova abordagem - especialmente no que diz respeito aos cenários e criaturas do mundo.
Os cenários coloridos, por exemplo, ainda que estejam bem representados, trazem pouca variedade e deixam game com cara de “jogo de celular”. Isso fica mais evidente pela estrutura do game, já que muitas áreas estão completamente vazias e monótonas. Nesse quesito, Secret of Mana não tem vantagem em ter o fator nostalgia a seu favor.
O remake utiliza a clássica perspectiva de visão aérea, com a câmera posicionada acima dos personagens. É possível arrastar as bordas da tela manualmente para ter uma visão mais ampla do ambiente, o que é bastante útil para momentos de exploração.
O brilho da era noventista, mas com ressalvas.
Antes de tudo, é importante ressaltar que não há legendas em português, então o melhor a fazer é jogar com textos em inglês. A história continua sendo o ponto mais alto de Secret of Mana e, novamente, coloca o jogador no controle de três adoráveis personagens: Randi, Primm e Popoi - é possível jogar em modo cooperativo local para até três usuários.
O objetivo do grupo é lutar contra um império traidor ao mesmo tempo em que tenta recuperar o poder da Mana para restaurar a paz. O grande problema é que, embora os gráficos estejam atualizados, as animações ficaram presas ao passado. Em vez de despertar o sentimento de nostalgia, a falta de capricho passa a impressão de que o remake foi feito às pressas.
A jogabilidade à la Zelda foi aprimorada e permite desferir ataques de qualquer ângulo. Os inimigos também demonstram mais inteligência, uma vez que agora eles têm a opção de atacar a partir de qualquer ponto do cenário.
Ainda que a movimentação esteja mais fluida, parece haver algum problema técnico relacionado ao impacto dos golpes. Isso porque há momentos em que o personagem simplesmente não acerta o ataque, mesmo posicionado a uma distância razoável do oponente.
Além disso, a interface dos menus ficou bem aquém do esperado, com abas confusas e muito mal posicionadas. Há, no entanto, uma opção de mapear os itens essenciais nos botões do joystick ou teclado, o que facilita muito a organização na hora de combates mais exigentes.
O remake de Secret of Mana mantém a essência da pérola dos RPGs de ação dos anos 90, mas comete muitos deslizes ao tentar mexer em time que está ganhando. Menus engessados, sistema de combate com problemas técnicos e animações presas ao passado impedem o relançamento de ser a experiência definitiva, apesar de que possa valer para quem nunca experimentou o jogo original.