Silicon Beach Fest Hollywood featured 20 entertainment startups pitching their startups at WeWork Hollywood on Nov 13, 2013. This is the largest collection of entertainment startups to pitch on stage in LA.
- Fingertip Maestro, Mark Okoh, Co-Founder. This iPad app teaches you how to play music via touch. @fingertipapp
- Get This, Lisa Farris, Founder. Get This lets consumers buy products they see on their favorite TV shows. @getthistv
- Filmzu, Nick Ghirardelli, Founder. Filmzu lets filmmakers source and coordinate their cast and crew online. @filmzu
- Parsoco, Eric Crisp, CEO. Parsoco is a nightlife entertainment discovery app.
- Plug.dj, Alex Reinlieb, Co-Founder. Plug.dj enables people from around the world to share and discover music in a real-time socially interactive environment. @plugdj
- Chirp, Ali Reza Kohani. Chirp is a multimedia and messaging app.
- Laudville, Phoebe B. Scott, CEO, Founder. Laudville is social platform for sharing and discovering movies, @laudville
- Frequency, Tom Kuhr, SVP Products and Marketing. The free Frequency video service lets you watch the most popular and most recent Internet video from across the web in channel format - on the screen of your choice. @OnFrequency
- VIDZEY, Sean Kilbane, Founder. Click or touch-screen to get information about clothing, actors, music. @vidzey
- Cinecore, Josh Richter, Founder. Cinecore is a simple scalable Enterprise SaaS solution for film and TV productions of all types. Alum of the Warner Bros. Media Camp accelerator. @cinecore
- MediaMARK, Ginger Zumaeta, Founder. MediaMARK uses automated biometric data capture to provide market research about moviegoers for the film industry. LA Entertainment and Media Startup Weekend winner. @MediaMARK_LLC
- Lootsie, Brandon Werber, President/ Co-Founder. Lootsie lets mobile game players get in-game Lootsie Points redeemable for in-store rewards at Starbucks, Amazon, Target, GameStop, Best Buy, Sephora, etc. @lootsierewards
- Yummy Yummy Tummy, Spencer Yip, Founder. Yummy Yummy Tummy creates kids educational games.
- EverSport, Carl Kirchhoff, Founder. EverSport is the next generation ESPN or the Hulu for sports and distributes premium live sports broadcasts to fans around the globe. Amplify alum.
- Gigmor, David Baird, Founder. Gigmor website matches musicians with compatible players in their area. Its upcoming proprietary matching engine will also match musicians and bands with gigs, content and products. @gigmor
- Find My Song, Vince Fong, CEO. Find My Song is a web application that helps musicians network, create music in the cloud, and manage their copyright splits all in one place. @FindMySong
- Synk.io, Vince Lynch, Founder. Synk.io creates the world's simplest marketplace for licensing music and audio. @synkio
- Silo Labs, Mithun Baphana, Founder. Silo Labs photo channel app lets users view live photos of sports, fashion events, red carpet events, concerts, lifestyle & more via curated photo channels. @SiloLabs
- MediaHound, Addison McCaleb, Founder. MediaHound helps you discover and share your favorite film and television content across platform. USC Viterbi alum. @MediaHound
- Soundrop, Thomas Ford, Founder. Soundrop is the social listening platform that connects fans to their favorite musicians. @soundrop
- Two Audience Choice additional startups called out from the audience did not have video presentations so do not appear in the pitch.
- First Prize: Gigmor won four first class vouchers on the new Delta Air Lines - LAX-SFO west coast shuttle with free wifi, snacks, and Lyfe Kitchen food, a six-month WeWork Hollywood coworking membership, and a Ebyline six month no-transaction fee package.
- Second Prize: Three way tie with Cinecore, Filmzu, and Fingertip Maestro each won a $100 Delta Air Lines voucher, and a WeWork three month membership
- Third Prize: Synkio won WeWork one-month membership