Wedding songs for walking down the aisle, bride entrance, bridesmaids entrance, processional or recessional songs. Instrumental wedding songs for walking down the aisle at ceremony, signing the register, reception or first dance - featuring music from the CrusaderBeach album, Wedding Piano Songs.
STREAM / DOWNLOAD
Apple Music https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/wedding-piano-songs/id893488853?app=itunes?mt=1&app=music
Sheet Music Plus https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/publishers/adrian-webster-sheet-music/3001398?ac=1
To use as background music in your personal YouTube video simply download music from iTunes or similar, place in your video and credit that music is by CrusaderBeach in your description. For larger projects, please click here for licensing details: http://www.crusaderbeach.com/licensing
WEDDING MUSIC IDEAS
When you tie the knot, music is just as important as your choice of wedding dress, venue, photography, rings and bouquet flowers. It creates a great atmosphere for the day you’re getting married and you’ll love this beautiful compilation of song ideas which perfectly reflect the theme of your ceremony and your own personalities. This romantic playlist has been created to help you celebrate your marriage in style and to make your perfect day an experience to remember for all time.
When you’re planning a wedding you can choose a collection of songs to match the emotion of the various stages throughout the ceremony and reception:
- Prelude music is played before the start of the ceremony
- Processional songs play as the wedding party and guests are being seated
- Entrance songs are played as the bridesmaids / bride is walking down the aisle to meet her groom and say, “I do”
- Interlude music is used as background for occasions during the ceremony when there are no words being spoken, such as after the nuptials have been read and the register signing takes place, or for the lighting of the unity candle
- Recessional songs play as the happy couple and wedding party exit at the end of the ceremony
- Postlude music is played as the remaining guests, friends and family leave
- Wedding dance songs feature after the ceremony at the reception celebration and can involve the bride and groom’s first dance as husband and wife, a mother son or father daughter dance, a dance to mark the wedding anniversary or engagement of other couples, or a last dance song to end the happy day as newlyweds
- Wedding video background music creates a soundtrack to the memories of the big day captured on film.
MORE CRUSADERBEACH PIANO MUSIC YOU MAY LIKE
Best Piano Songs https://youtu.be/LIK4w14ztMc
Relaxing Piano Music https://youtu.be/3lQi0EuG2gc
Happy Piano Music https://youtu.be/3j9CY3o5rR0
Thanks for watching. If you enjoy this music, please share / comment / like. Don’t forget to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/crusaderbeach?sub_confirmation=1
If you enjoy contemporary instrumental piano artists such as Ludovico Einaudi, Yiruma, Yann Tiersen or popular YouTube favorites The Piano Guys, you’ll love the beautiful, original solo piano pieces of CrusaderBeach - created by UK-based composer Adrian Webster.
All CrusaderBeach™ solo piano music has been composed, performed and recorded by Adrian Webster (PRS) and is copyright protected, all rights reserved.
#weddingsongs #weddingmusic #piano #music #pianomusic #instrumentalmusic