#Disney #movies #DisneyMovies Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram? Links at https://www.mcleanamy.co.uk So I've done my top five most hated Disney films, and I've done my top five favourite Disney animations. Now all that's left to do is my top five favourite live-action Disney movies...and here they are! I must admit it was quite difficult to put these in any logical order, and I'm still not quite sure if I've made the correct decision by putting number one before number two, as it were, but either way I love them and cannot recommend these five enough.
2. Saving Mr Banks
3. Mary Poppins
4. The Lone Ranger
5. Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them please!)
Love Disney live action? You may like the content of this video if you love things like the Lion King 2019, Aladdin live action, Disney live action movies, Lion King live action, new Lion King, Mulan live action, Mulan 2020, new Lion King movie, Disney live action, the Little Mermaid live action, Peter Pan live action, Winnie the Pooh live action, Lion King Movie 2019, Little Mermaid live action movie, Lady and the Tramp live action, Pinocchio live action, Dusney Mulan live action, Little Mermaid live action Disney, live action film, Disney real life movies, Disney live action movies list, and Disney live action films.
Then there's Mulan 2019, Snow White live action, Aladdin movie 2019, new Aladdin movie, Disney Little Mermaid live action, Lilo and Stitch live action, new Mulan live action, Hunchback of Notre Dame live action, Lion King real life, Pocahontas live action, Mulan 2018, the Little Mermaid live action Disney, Will Smith Aladdin, Cinderella live action, new Lion King film, Mulan movie, live action movies, Mulan real life, Mulan film, Curella movie, Dumbo movie, Disney Aladdin live action, the Little mermaid Disney live action, live action Disney films coming out, and list of 2017 Disney action films.
My novels: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amy-McLean/e/B00LM2Y9EI/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
My playlists: https://www.youtube.com/user/TVCriticAmy/playlists
My current email address can be found on my website, where you will also find a handy contact form!
IMDb is my source of choice for information about films, including details of cinematography, editing, casting, producers, and costumes, as well details about filming locations, premieres, release dates, and movie trailers. www.imdb.com
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT DISNEY
- Disney roots can be traced back to the silent era with animator Walt Disney's earliest works, including Alice's Wonderland (1923) and the Alice Comedies series.
- The Mickey Mouse character was conceived in 1928, originally named Mortimer Mouse.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) was Disney's first full-length animated feature film.
- Disney set up in Burbank, California, and released other early works including Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, and Bambi.
- The 1950s saw the birth of many Disney classics, including Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Sleeping Beauty.
- The Black Hole (1979) was Disney's first PG-rated film.
- In 1981, the Fox and the Hound is released, and Dumbo becomes Disney's first home video release.
- In 1983, Tokyo Disneyland opens in Japan. The same year, Disney Channel begins. Notable programmes over the years include Good Morning, Mickey!, Lizzie Maguire, Even Stevens, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, Wizards of Waverley Place, Good Luck Charlie, and Camp Rock.
- In 1987, the first Disney Store opens in Glendale, CA.
- Other 1980s titles include Good Morning, Vietnam!, Oliver and Co., Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Little Mermaid, and Dead Poets Society.
- 1990s films include Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Sister Act, Homeward Bound, Lion King, Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Toy Story, Tarzan, and Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- In 1993, Henry Selick directed Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Burton would later direct other Disneys, including Ed Wood, Frankenweenie, and Alice in Wonderland, and would produce James and the Giant Peach. He directed the short 'Vincent' in 1982.
- The 2000s saw the release of films including Princess Diaries, Monsters, Inc., Lilo & Stitch, Finding Nemo, Pirates of the Caribbean, Enchanted, and Wall-E.
- Popular animation and live action films from 2010s include Brave, Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph, Saving Mr Banks, Maleficent, Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Hero Six, Into the Woods, and Finding Dory.
- Disney merchandise is very popular, with the Disney Store stocking all kinds of mugs, soft toys, clothing, dolls, stationery, books, and DVDs.
Disney website: http://www.disney.com/